Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wait... They Wrote a Book? Pt. 2

Hello dear readers. I apologize for my absence, but the library hasn't really been very busy or eventful lately. I'm working on a more interesting post, but in the meantime, here are more children's books written by famous people. Having shelved in children's a lot recently (I'm preparing for my 6-month evaluation, in which I'll have to shelve a children's cart in an hour... which I can do... when I don't look at all the books), I've seen a lot of books written by people that I recognize, even moreso than before.

Anyhow, here are 5 more!

Madonna (she also wrote a Juvenile book, I discovered today)


Jimmy Fallon


Julianne Moore


Mike Huckabee


... and Joy Behar

If you missed, check out Pt. 1 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment