Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Face :)

Happy Friday everyone! Here's a laugh to start your weekend :)

The following was found during the after school special (the magical time when the local high and middle school students swarm and hang out at the library) yesterday. In case you can't read it, I have provided a transcription for "easy" reading.

Happy Birthday Baby Face :)


Waddup Baby face
I remeber the 1st time we met was at your game
You was shy and you didn't even wanna give me a kiss instead you gave me candy LMAOO!!, but after that we became friends
I love you like a fat kid love cookies!!!
Better yet more than you love basketball!!! and we know that a lot.
Whenever I got some bad goin on I always talk to you about it. You never seem to fail me. I'm writting this b/c this is how I feel about from the bottom of my heart. You are so important to me like an heart and a liver :)



I love our silly convos and your goofy stories. It always cheers me up
I apprieciate God for [giving] me one of his best angles we[?]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYFACE!
Love,
Teddy bear

3 comments:

  1. oh dear. that kid's English teacher should fail him right now. And babyface needs to aim higher in the romance dept! lol thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should be aware that you can not love someone like a fat kid loves cookies... everyone knows you can only love someone like a fat kid loves cake :)

    ReplyDelete