Monday, May 2, 2011

Be Jealous...

... I checked this out of the library today. I'm pretty excited! What's your favorite School House Rock song?

Today was another semi-busy day at the library. I spent my time in the bomb room and shelving in children's (no exciting customer interactions today though, unfortunately). I also had my 6 month review today (which woah, I can't believe I've already been at the library for 6 months...), and I did pretty well. Yay. :) I even got two 4s ("Sets the bar for others by going the extra mile") in "Processing Materials" and "Collection Appearance." J attributes the latter to my slight OCD... and the former mostly from my 35 minute cart the other day (turns out I don't have to do an hour test after all).

Also, thank you soo much to those of you who went and liked the GCPL For Dummies page!! We haven't heard officially from the For Dummies reps, but we're pretty sure we won! 1600 For Dummies books for our library system! That's over 100 per branch! Hooray! :D

2 comments:

  1. Conjunction Junction is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, to this day I still remember the preamble song from School of Rock!

    ReplyDelete